Kairon Crashes on iPad Mini

Questions and Answers about the Application on iPhone, iPod, iPad
Pam Crane

Deletion problem

Post by Pam Crane »

Thank you very much, Kilian; I am reassured! I don't know about iExplorer, as this Apple hardware and software is all new territory to me. I shall ... explore!
Kind regards, Pam
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

i see: in case you just want to correct the chart, select it in the list, then go to the data entry screen and change the error, then click save again and save it under the same name and it is corrected - no need to delete it.

but if you really want to delete it, you can either wait for the update or you can download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/

i guess changing the chart would be fastest and best :-D

don't forget to click the questionmarks on top of every screen, they tell you a lot of tiny details that should be helpful.

Thanks for being so patient with me
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

i see: in case you just want to correct the chart, select it in the list, then go to the data entry screen and change the error, then click save again and save it under the same name and it is corrected - no need to delete it.

but if you really want to delete it, you can either wait for the update or you can download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/

i guess changing the chart would be fastest and best :-D

don't forget to click the questionmarks on top of every screen, they tell you a lot of tiny details that should be helpful.

Thanks for being so patient with me
Pam Crane

iExplorer

Post by Pam Crane »

Oh Kilian, you are being patient with me! Thank you for the link; that looks very useful anyway and I shall install iExplorer on my PC for future use. And I'll try tweaking the chart.
Kind regards, Pam
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

:D
btw: you can also use iExplorer to just rename a document 8)