Kairon_Semiserif

Frequently Asked Questions, not answered in the tutorials. Häufig gestellte Fragen, die im Online Tutorium nicht beantwortet sind.
Autumn

Kairon_Semiserif

Post by Autumn »

Good evening,

I recently had trouble with my mac and had to do a "wipe" which cleaned out all the software. I had backed up various programs but when I tried to use Kairon I was given the following error.

"Please install or activate the Font "Kairon_Semiserif", which is needed to launch Kairon!"

I have purchased the full version, but have forgotten when. It maybe 2013 or maybe 2013. I don't remember which email address I used and I have searched my emails for a copy of the receipt.

Would you have a record of my receipt and would you provide me with the font needed?

Please let me know if there is any information needed from me (i.e. email addresses, etc).
Autumn
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

Hello Autumn,
you can download and install kairon from http://kairon.cc and launch it for 30 times without restrictions (except for the full atlas). It is important to first download the standard Installer for version 3.6 and run it on your mac and then download the update for Mavericks and place it into your programmes folder overwriting the already installed binary with it.
Unfortunately i have never had your name you use in this forum, nor your emailadress in my mailbox since 2009, nor has there ever been a purchase of Kairon with these data, either, not since June 2004.
Maybe you had a different mail-address before or you may remember the name you entered or some other detail to allow to identify you.
Autumn

Kairon_Semiserif

Post by Autumn »

Sorry for the confusion.

My name is Lisa M. Carnes and I possibly used the following email addresses:
lcarnes001@ca.rr.com, autumn@readingsbyautumn.com.

I believe I purchased this program between 2011 - 2013.

Thank you for your patience.
Autumn
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

Thank you, now i found you even in my mailbox and forwarded the old registration from May 12, 2012 to the original address.
Thank you for supporting Kairon!