Deleting Loaded Arabic Points

Frequently Asked Questions, not answered in the tutorials. Häufig gestellte Fragen, die im Online Tutorium nicht beantwortet sind.
teetrinkah

Deleting Loaded Arabic Points

Post by teetrinkah »

Hi,

I just maxd out my list of the loaded arabic points.

Now, I dont know how to delete them.

Can someone help me?

-teetrinkah
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

to delete points just select the one you want deleted and overwrite it... if you no longer want it displayed, uncheck the checkbox or overwrite it again :-D

btw: you can create several preferences that just contain different selections of objects and you can switch between those preferences from within the styles tab of the preferences (it has a popup-menue there in the center of the dialog) or you can use the prefs menue in the graphic-ephemeris tab of the transits tab :-D
cusp

It's kind of confusing

Post by cusp »

Go to the Modify button top right. Choose what to modify (this is the list on the left.)
Go to Name of Arabic Part Menu lower right. Choose what Arabic Part you want on chart. It will then appear in the drop down menu between (Ascend.) above and (allow flip) checkbox below.
Hit OK button to right of (daylight)

I have noticed that my system freezes if I load all 11 so I just do five at a time max. I had to go into my backup and replace the Kairon folder to fix this when it froze since no chart would open.

Is there any chance of being able to get a list of all the AP's in a text generated format?
G.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

yes, go to ~Library/Application Support/Kairon/def.Arab and open this File with a text-editor of your choice, like TextEdit or so. The numbers to the right mark out components and rules for the arabic points. Just click the item in the list and compare planets with numbers, if you are curious about it or ignore them right away.