Aspects not displaying

Frequently Asked Questions, not answered in the tutorials. Häufig gestellte Fragen, die im Online Tutorium nicht beantwortet sind.
ilastra

Aspects not displaying

Post by ilastra »

Hello, a couple days ago i installed extensis suitcase (font manager) on my computer and then Kairon told me the font was missing, i reinstalled to fix this problem but ever since the aspects tab stopped working, the wheel and all is working properly but that one page displays just the grid, not even the menu bar is active... or displayed.

Anyone has any ideas how can i fix? Yes i have reinstalled...
Thanks!
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

no matter what kind of font administration tool you install, the purpose of such tools is to activate and deactivate fonts, this is the only purpose of such suitcases. so in that suitcase you might wish to create a group called "astrofonts" and put all your astrology related fonts in that.
in your case at least "Kairon Semiserif".

Now that this suitcase has taken care of administering your fonts, you have to take care that the font "Kairon Semiserif" is activated in it. Further fonts needed by Kairon are: "Times" and "Verdana".
ilastra

Thanks

Post by ilastra »

yuuuup, it is still not working even though i made sure times, kairon semiserif and verdana were all activated and in its library folder... and its weird because such only happens in the aspects tab. Is there any peculiarity to that tab that could be causing the mess? i did run kairon on this same computer without issue before...

Also, congrats to the makers of kairon, i tried to play with io timepassages and it was a horrible, horrible experience
ilastra

oh wait

Post by ilastra »

i got it, my verdana had a name other than Verdana. All soooolved.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

now this is interesting, but great you found out.

What was the new name of Verdana, if i may ask?