Synastry.. unable to display..

Frequently Asked Questions, not answered in the tutorials. Häufig gestellte Fragen, die im Online Tutorium nicht beantwortet sind.
monkeybrainsushi

Synastry.. unable to display..

Post by monkeybrainsushi »

I'm unable to display a synastry.. it just won't work anymore.. the display wheel won't change (composite and combine do work fine).. not sure when is the last time I was able to do it and what kind of update I have made to my OSX since, because it used to work.. Anyone else experiencing this as well ?

Thanks !
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

well, go to the objects section and above the list of objects select "synastry" from the popup menu: only the objects displayed after selecting the popup menu will be shown in synastry mode: it's a feature, not a bug :-)
(and there has been no change about it during the last few years)
monkeybrainsushi

...nope..

Post by monkeybrainsushi »

nope I really have a bug.. it did not happen under previous OSX versions.. not sure exactly when it started since I don't use it a whole lot.. But under my 10.6.4 it bugs.. Only the Synastry.. The rest works fine..

I've used Kairon for years (without any problem) so I know the difference between a bug and a feature ;-)

It looks like a window/redraw type of issue.. that is the only input I can give you for troubleshooting.. And since my system is healthy for all my other stuff (and I use some heavy duty software in there daily) I believe it most likely that Kairon is the culprit.. not my machine..

I'll wait for version 4.. maybe it's a little Snow Leopard thing that is not quite compatible.. I even had all 3 buttons: Synastry, Composite, Combine all activated at the same time, or the whole window lock up and unable to be resized...
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

what version of kairon are you talking about? i think i once saw those buttons activating in bad ways, too, i just don't remember exactly. anyways i am using kairon a lot with always the newest osx and there is no such bug with the versions i use.