how can i run in macosx 10.5.6

Frequently Asked Questions, not answered in the tutorials. Häufig gestellte Fragen, die im Online Tutorium nicht beantwortet sind.
wuahe

how can i run in macosx 10.5.6

Post by wuahe »

the graph can not display
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

yes, it can :-)
but if it doesn't, you may have confused it: how did you install kairon and have you ever had a copy of kairon on your mac before this copy and what copy is it and where did you get it from?
wuahe

Post by wuahe »

when i change language&text to english,german,japanese ,it can work.

but my language&text is zh_TW (chinese taiwan), it can not display chart.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

what exactly do you mean by: can not display?
does it show up in a wrong language, or does it fail to show up at all?
when i change my language to a not supported language, that language will be ignored and the next supported one in the queue will be chosen: i.e. if english is on top of german, english will be prefered to german if the chosen language is neither of these two.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

well,
it is obvious if there is no window, that the menues are deactivated, this is a feature, not a bug.
please, answer my questions, i already put.
wuahe

Post by wuahe »

MehemPtah wrote:well,
it is obvious if there is no window, that the menues are deactivated, this is a feature, not a bug.
please, answer my questions, i already put.
when i change to english, it work correctly.
wuahe

Post by wuahe »

when i change lanfuage to chinese taiwan.

i only see menu,
i can not see graph window.
some menu item is disabled.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

i tried some testing at home on several macs but can't reproduce this on a european mac...
but there is another issue in Japan that sounds similar to yours, so i had an idea: click on the kairon application icon and choose "info" from the finder menue. in the languages part you find the localication-checkboxes for german, english, Japanese.
If you deactivate the Japanese checkbox and then start kairon again it might work even with your own language set up on top.

PS: on snow leopard these checkboxes are gone, there you can ctrl-click the application and select show contents to drag out the folder japanese.lproj from Contents/Resources/ to the desktop... this deactivates the japanese localization as well.
wuahe

Post by wuahe »

i remove japanese
it does not work!