3 questions - Display, Rx, Atlas

Frequently Asked Questions, not answered in the tutorials. Häufig gestellte Fragen, die im Online Tutorium nicht beantwortet sind.
Lorel

3 questions - Display, Rx, Atlas

Post by Lorel »

I have downloaded Kairon 3.6 and moved my old preferences to the new folder in library.... and it appears to be working, however the visual display is different than it used to be and I'm not sure I like it (aspect lines are within their own circle now). Can I change it back and if so, can you tell me where?

I like Retrograde showing on natal planets now but it's not on transits? Is there somewhere I can add that feature to the transits?

Also I downloaded the "full application with the ACS mini Atalas" so I'm assuming I don't need the full ACS Atlas??? I tried to download the later just in case but it requires a login. Can you say when I would need the full Atlas?and do I need to purchase this?
Lorel
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

- you can change back your setting using Preferences > Defaults > "Draw Aspect Lines: on Planets".
- The retograde for transits shows on rollover only, i will provide an easier solution for this as soon as i find one (it is a place problem).
- You need the full Atlas if you need more locations, you don't if you don't :-)