Lunar mansions

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
mojomike

Lunar mansions

Post by mojomike »

I'd really like to see the 28 Mansions of the Moon or a way to add them myself. I don't see a way to add specific points myself (like for example the 1st mansion begins at Aries 20deg 6", 2nd at Taurus 2 deg 6", etc).

Mike
Mutunus

Post by Mutunus »

Kilian,

I'll second that ! Sounds like a good feature request...

M

:D
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

done :-)

to use it, download and install the actual version from http://kairon.cc
Gea

Post by Gea »

Is this graphic feature available in 3.6? I can't find it. Is it only on select versions? It doesn't appear in any of the menus in the version of 3.6 downloaded from this site. My Japanese friend has it, but perhaps the Japanese version is different? Would I have to download the Japanese version for this feature? Has it been discontinued?

Which one is the actual version that contains 28 Mansions of the Moon? The above link just downloaded a version that is missing this.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

you find it in preferences, defaults in the charts style menue :-)