Progressions

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Merkiron

Progressions

Post by Merkiron »

Hello,

I need help in using the progression method in Kairon.

!. How do I create a Naibod secondary chart for a Natal chart.

2. Can I change the location?

3. Does it appear on its own, or only as an outside wheel to the Natal?

4. ALso, can I add transits to the outside of a Progressed chart?

thank you!
Mutunus

Progressions...

Post by Mutunus »

Merkiron,

Click methods then click the letter D then select the check box that says secondary Direction the select the bullet that says Naibod. Be sure to enter the year you want the direction for...

Change location in same window in the lower part you will se the atlas...

Directed planets will appear ouside of natal.

I understand that Kilian is working on tri-wheels but they have not yet been incorporated into the application...

Hope this helps,
M
Merkiron

Directions and progressions

Post by Merkiron »

Corect me of I am wrong, but a Direction is a different animal than a Progression, correct?

It seems like naibod under the direction tab is creating a type of Solar Arc Direction where each of my planets are moved the same distance the Sun has moved in 40 days (or 40 years of life). This is not what I a trying to calculate. I need a PROGRESSION that reflects the ephemeris date for 40 days after my birth. With all planest mioving at their normal rate.

Can some ne help?

I have never head of a Naibod Direction. :?
Mutunus

Directions...

Post by Mutunus »

Secondary Directions roughly move all planets one degree per year evenly, whereas Progressions reflect the heavens as they were say 40 days after your birth...

click the "P" method, select the progressions box, then click use birthday, make sure it says go ahead in time.. that all there is to it...

I am a traditional astrologer so I don't deal with Solar Arcs...
Mutunus

40 days..

Post by Mutunus »

Progressions = if you are 40 years old, then it will appear as the heavens were 40 days post birth - just wanted to clear that up..
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

thank you for saving my life, mutunus :-)
highly appreciated !!!
Mutunus

Thank you...

Post by Mutunus »

No we should thank you for providing such a fine astrology application!

Plus if every knowledgeable person did their part on this board it would free you up to work on Kairon right? :D

Thanks again,
M
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

thank you, besides the mere time-aspect i also hope to activate others to take part in discussions or the like by not replying too quickly.