Hyperion's wishlist

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Hyperion

Hyperion's wishlist

Post by Hyperion »

Hello,

First of all, great software. Exactly what I need on my mac. I've been using Kairon 2 for many years now and Kairon 3 has many great new features.

There are a few things I'd like to see added, though:
  • 1. I would like to see complete astronomical data for all objects: not just longitude, but zodiacal latitude, declination, right ascension and also the pole of each object (used for primary directions).
  • 2. I would like to be able to calculate primary directions for at least all the traditional planets, not just the AS and MC.
  • 3. I would like to be able to calculate aspects between objects taking their zodiacal latitude into account: zodiacal latitude can greatly affect conjunctions and oppositions by several degrees, enough to turn an exact aspect into an inexact, weaker one.
Thanks!
Davki

Re: Hyperion's wishlist

Post by Davki »

Hyperion wrote:Hello,

First of all, great software. Exactly what I need on my mac. I've been using Kairon 2 for many years now and Kairon 3 has many great new features.

There are a few things I'd like to see added, though:
  • 1. I would like to see complete astronomical data for all objects: not just longitude, but zodiacal latitude, declination, right ascension and also the pole of each object (used for primary directions).
  • 2. I would like to be able to calculate primary directions for at least all the traditional planets, not just the AS and MC.
  • 3. I would like to be able to calculate aspects between objects taking their zodiacal latitude into account: zodiacal latitude can greatly affect conjunctions and oppositions by several degrees, enough to turn an exact aspect into an inexact, weaker one.
Thanks!
I would like to second that request. Latitude information is very important for me too, for the above mentioned reasons. Any news on that front?
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

this will all very soon be taken into account, Kairon will now grow again :-D