More Fixed Stars...

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Mutunus

More Fixed Stars...

Post by Mutunus »

Kilian,

I work with a list of 36 Fixed Stars and it would be great if you could change the fixed stars check boxes into a list like a table view - perhaps you can use the actual table view that contains all of the stars names and add a check box in there to select and deselect the star.

I would sort of like to be able to "dump" all 36 stars on a chart to see which ones conjunct any planets or angles and then deselect the ones that do not for chart interpretation.

I have mentioned the following earlier - but it could make it easier on you to remove the Fixed stars from the aspect grid - as only the conjunction and maybe the opposition is important and that can be told by just looking at the chart. It would also prevent the aspect grid from becoming very cluttered.

By the way, if you ever do include the Antiscions and contraantiscions (Refer to William Lilly Book 1) please remember to include them in transits.

Otherwise thank you for producing such a magnificent product!

best Wishes.
Jonas Roel