"comments/requests/thoughts"

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
monkeybrainsushi

"comments/requests/thoughts"

Post by monkeybrainsushi »

I have a few "comments/requests/thoughts"

A/

Would it be possible top add this ayanamsa (krushna's):

http://www.sageasita.com/krushna/pdf/lesson06.pdf

or the ability to creat one's own (maybe I missed something and it is already possible).

B/

I would love the Velhow equal house system to re-draw the AC on the horizontal line (completely to the left), basically turn the whole wheel by 15 degrees clockwise.... as opposed to having the AS show down counterclockwise by 15 degrees....

C/

Would be great to have a menubar button permitting switching from tropical to sidereal, rather than having to return to the preferences dialog...
monkeybrainsushi

same request

Post by monkeybrainsushi »

Hello..
I still have the same requests as below :-)
mehemptah
Site Admin

i still have...

Post by mehemptah »

A) yes, but rather the latter, it is not there so far, but may come one day
B) made it to the todo list, the todo list is this "Sugestions, Feature Requests... "
C) for the time being, keep the prefs dialog open and click "Apply", or use a be or three wheel displaying sidereal and tropicals all in the zodiac at the same time