Visible/invisible door points and houses for solar return

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
arun

Visible/invisible door points and houses for solar return

Post by arun »

There is a recent french book "kiron et l'axe des portes" which talk about 2 mid-points the first one between saturn and uranus and the second one one between uranus and saturn. Looking at my chart this points (transits and aspects) are very interesting is it possible to add an option to select some mid-points like this ?

more over i would enjoy the possibility to see the houses for solar or lunar return in the "inside" mode. It is very useful to see where solar houses cuspide are in the houses of the natal chart.

Thanks
mehemptah
Site Admin

not sure

Post by mehemptah »

would midpoint trees do? or would it be necessary to have the midpoints be drawn into the chart like an arabic point or something?
about the solar quesiton i also feel i don't quite grasp you: inside the solar ever had houses .. .only the outside option was without... but then, you can still select the houses as objects outside to show them...
so... could you specify this a bit more?
:shock: