Kairon 3 simultaneous view of text and radix?

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
harry101

Kairon 3 simultaneous view of text and radix?

Post by harry101 »

One thing seems to be missing in Kairon 3 that I have in Kairon 2: simultaneous view of text and radix. In Kairon 2, I can get an instant *combined* view of both a radix and text (the values of planetary bodies in their signs).

In Kairon 3, I get this view on a printout only. However, I am just an amateur astrologer and calculate very few natal charts but many, many charts of auspicious times that are coming up. Unlike natal charts, in calculating auspicious times, there is a lot of trial of error involved. I get a rough calculation of the positions of planetary bodies on a certain day, and then seek times during that day that will give me constructive configurations.

Using Kairon 2, I can do that all *on-screen* and relatively quickly, cross-referring continually between text and radix. Text gives me things like the position of benefics and radix helps me quickly estimate midpoints, etc., as well as alerting me to other potential aspects. When I envision the planetary formations I want, I just need to change the time to get the right angles, moon, etc. throughout that day.

Is there a way to get this simultaneous view of text and radix on-screen (prior to printout) with Kairon 3?

(By the way, it would also be good if the text view gave me the standard view of signs and symbols like in Kairon 2 as well.)
Mac G4 400
896 MB RAM
mehemptah
Site Admin

watch out for 3.5

Post by mehemptah »

please, watch out for 3.5, it will be a major upgrade and do all this for you and much more... ! (but up to this time there is just one tiny watcher with the transits view allowing to step throgh exact positions)