Horary Hour Ruler

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Gea

Horary Hour Ruler

Post by Gea »

I couldn't find this feature. Does it exist in the 3.6 version? The hour ruler for the chart Ascendent at the date, time and location.

It would be great if there were a Horary default which would incorporate this as well as other horary specific features automatically. There are a few differing methods, so that would have to be sorted by Modern and Traditional and taken from there. Horary and Electional Charts are Event charts.

This software is great for that, but it does require a lot tweaking to do that effectively.

The fixed stars, can their number be substituted with a color nickname? Can they be programmed to only show on the chart if within orb of something such as a planet or point?