Birthchart Rectification Feature

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Gea

Birthchart Rectification Feature

Post by Gea »

Some other software has this feature. This is very important to be able to run the chart this way to determine if the Ascendent is correct time. All the calculations might be off if it isn't. So, if there is any feature to run these calculations as in other software, that would be great.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

am i getting you right here, that you are saying that you can tell by software, if an ascendant was set to the correct time?
like that children can be born at a certain place only during certain minutes but would mathematically have no choice to be born out of that grid?
Gea

Post by Gea »

The live birth is recorded at a later time than it actually occurred because it was either rounded up or didn't take place in a hospital setting, such as off the grid might refer. Some birth certificates of various countries do not document the time, only the date. In order to calculate points accurately and chart progressions etc., the moment of birth is required. There are a lot of calculations involved using methods of comparing events that cross the MC to match the actual timing of the event with a progressed chart vs natal. Life events such as graduation, emigration, marriage, divorce, death of parent or spouse etc as markers. This is very labor intensive and difficult. If I could figure out the most proper method, it would still be convenient to have it programmed into the software.