Triplicity and Almutens

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Gea

Triplicity and Almutens

Post by Gea »

It would be better if the Diurnal and Nocturnal Triplicities were programmed to automatically differentiate between the two for the Almuten calculation. This effects which planet might be the Almuten and I have found it to do so wrongly using the points for both day and night as if it were both. There are times that might be good to have it that way no doubt, but sometimes it needs to be in one or the other which ever the chart happens to be in radix, Day or Night, to accurately give the Almuten.

It defeats the purpose of the feature for the calculation to be done with all 3 as if. It should be according to whether the chart is nocturnal or diurnal which triplicity has dignity and given the points. If there is an option to select which of the triplicities will be taken into account, 1, 2, or all 3, that is diurnal, nocturnal and/or participating that would be better if it can't be programed to automatically do that according to night and day as it is done when determining what dignities a point has.

It would also be very good to be able to determine the almuten of any point or planet. Of course that is made easier by interactive mouse and is quite an appreciated detail. :D