Midpoints

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
xhedos

Midpoints

Post by xhedos »

i was wondering if Kairon does midpoints and i'm just msiing it...

-xhedos
-xhedos
mehemptah
Site Admin

midpoints

Post by mehemptah »

not yet, and not too soon. the only kind of midpoint technique already implemented is the composite, which calculates midpoints of two charts selected for comparison purposes.
HouseMouse

Post by HouseMouse »

I too work with midpoints in my research, and would much appreciate these in some version later on....

They are the neglected stepchild, alas, and have proved valuable in my work, but I am very patient, in spite of having an exact Sun/Uranus opposition, being triggered by Pluto at the moment.
kritikainanaliza

Post by kritikainanaliza »

In my research I needed midpoints so badly that I put together small application which calculates everything you need. So I just copy planets data from Kairon, paste into the Midpointer, then copy caluculated midpoints (with any harmonic hits you set; like, 0, 180, 90, 45, 135), and run formatting macro in Excel which is best solution to sort and filter data according to the needs. I can mail the app and Excel file in case someone needs midpoints as bad as I do. Just send me a private mesage with polite request and maybe your personal AAF data (so that I know to whom I am sending).

Kairon does Arabic points which are based on midpoints and it is nice to have basis first and then move to next level.

Best to all !!!
Janez
rodsmith

Post by rodsmith »

I use a harmonic synthesis and midpoint *behind* for detailed readings. Because I use unique parameters for setting orbs and harmonics, I use a spreadheet that spits out all midpoints in any of 3 sorts, details the nature of the harmonic relationship between the planets (if any) and places them in their houses in two frames of reference.

Any steps Kairon takes to make this easier will be appreciated, and a midpoint list would be a great start!!

Take Care

Rod