Requests for Next Update

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
Nick

Requests for Next Update

Post by Nick »

Hello everyone
Glad to say I am continuing to enjoy this great software.
For the next update, I'd like to see the following things:
1. Separately adjustable points for progressions and transits (they're both just transits at present)
2. Relocation function - currently when you change the location of a chart the time has to be manually changed to adjust to the new timezone. I'd actually prefer this to be done than add in a whole new module on astrocartography
3. Graphic ephemeris would be fantastic - one of the features of Solar Fire that I do miss a bit - although the icing on the cake would be to design a 'time tunnel' graphic ephemeris (rather like the transit cyclogram on Astrodienst but with the added visual effect of appearing to emerge out of the screen in 3-D) - a point in spacetime is then represented by a cross-section at some point along the tunnel growing out a particular location.
4. The graphic aspects on chart wheels are good - specially the variation in thickness proportional to aspect strength. Would it be possible to improve the visibility of the 'conjunction' aspect - in the 'ZET' software program conjunctions become much more obvious (and again become propertionally more obvious with exactitude) which looks clearer.
5. Could retrogradation be symbolised simply - e.g. on Astrolog the 'tick' mark for the point turns darker when the planet is retrograde and brighter or more obvious when it turns direct - perhaps this could even be made more sophisticated and the appearance of the tick mark could be linked proportionally to speed and apparent direction of motion of the point.
Gotta go now - but will be back with more soon!!
Regards
Nick