displaying house position when passing over objects

Enter what you feel you would like to see implemented or changed in Kairon... your ideas will get implemented in some way or another, i will generally answer only to ask back, if something is not clear enough for my personal understanding... as my normal answer to feature requests is: "as soon as possible and thank you for your contribution" :)
arun

displaying house position when passing over objects

Post by arun »

Hello my dear prefered astro software,

I'm missing to be able to know the house position of an object, when the mose is passing over it, in chart mode. It Would be a usefull feature.

Ok, something else would be coul to have too, in the solar revolution graphic view is the ability to see all the current year houses and the natal ones; so not just Asc and MC.

An interresting point for whose who work with the mid points between saturn and uranus. As an axe of experimentation and progress for our own Kiron to know his wound and his medecine. Those points are called "Visible Door" (the mid point bt sat. and Ur. ) and the "Invisible Door" (mid point bt Ur. and Sat.). position in sign and house and Transit over gives a lot of information afterward.

Thanks &)

arun
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

hello my dear customer :-)
please, move your mouse over the house number to get its coordinates displayed, not over the cusp.
solar revolution: if you select inner you get the solar revolution as a normal chart with houses. if you have the planets as transiting objects and still wish to see the houses, go to preferences:objects and select from the menu solar,lunar,planetar... then choose the cusps as objects... and they will be displayed.
thank you for your tip about the axis, it gave me fascinating answers on my chart!!!