Hello

Kind of a Guestbook, eine Art Gästebuch
Lumo de Stelo

Hello

Post by Lumo de Stelo »

Greetings all!

I have been using Kairon 2, but I recently upgraded to Panther so I can run Kairon 3. Not only because of that, though that was one of my reasons.

It looks great, and has lots of things I like and use. And then there are some things I'd want to discuss. Maybe features that are there already, but I haven't found yet, or things that might improve Kairon, would Kilian be interested in it.

I hope this will turn out to be a vigorous forum with lots of debate and interaction.

Lumo de Stelo
mehemptah
Site Admin

me too!!!

Post by mehemptah »

Dear Lumo de Stelo,

I also hope there will be lots of discussion. Kairon 3 has been created based on demand and i released it this early, so that it can grow with the wishes more easily. (So for quite some time all upgrades will be for free, which means that no registration is in vain but actually speeds up the development process, allowing me to focus more on Kairon development)
Right now there is quite some todo list already and i will post this list on thursday probably, it might be a good idea to do a poll with it.
On this place i am very grateful Kino replied to your questions already. I have been offline mostly all of August until now because i moved back to Vienna (from Klagenfurt) and still have no internet and was very busy packing and unpacking and tidying and sweeping .. .

Cheers to all,
MehemPtah.
Nick

Excellent Software

Post by Nick »

Hi everyone
Just thought I'd add my contribution - congrats to Killian for a fantastic piece of software. I always used to use Astrolog on a Windows machine but now that I've changed to Mac this program does the stuff.
I always found that all those fancy expensive programs for Windows like Solar Fire and Kepler etc. were not thought out well enough from a 'scientific' or intuitive ease-of-use perspective. The ability to show aspects-lines which vary in thickness with exactitude is very important to me.
By the way if anyone is interested in chatting about mundane astrology (esp. astrology of the EU) please get in contact.
All the best
Nick