Interpretating

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Suz

Interpretating

Post by Suz »

Hi, referring back to the conclusion of my Mt.Everest question, yes, there are other forces at work at any given moment; not only Astrologically. But I cannot imagine not taking Astrology into close consideration with any big question. The celestial forces, including Earth and all of us on Earth are affect by the effects of many aspects in force. It's an amazing influence. But, I'm not very good at *behind* a chart as I wish that I could. I rely heavily on intuitive impressions that I get while looking over a chart I've cast. I have found that it may take years for some strong connection or disconnection to reveal itself; but oddly, it many times has revealed itself. It's sometimes shocking. Even when it's not, it's always intriguing and surprising to me. So, I try to take all input into consideration when considering it. It's a simple enough process with many small parts. The most difficult being the Astrology. I will never, ever learn this well enough to feel completely comfortable with it. *behind* a chart, to me, is the most difficult thing in the world to do, anyway. I have to be completely tuned into the moment to "read" a chart and it's more for me like reading tarot cards would be or any other type of diviniation, really. I get "hints" and go on from there. Better hints are needed for accuracy, though. I'm not at all very good at this aspect of it. I always could calculate perfectly, although it was terribly time consuming to do it. I have a test chart that I had compared computer software to. My test chart is absolutely flawless. Kairon produced a chart that was precisely exact to it, so naturallly, I bought Kairon. But it does not *behind* and I need some *behind* assistance to feel confident that my clues are not only psychic impressions but are connected to the universe scientifically. The Astrology has the power to pull all ideas together into a tidy bundle of understanding that I'm lacking these days but want to have.

Does this software *behind* an interpret a chart?
Suz

Post by Suz »

I found the "interpretation" mode. I'm more confused than ever. I clicked on something or another and saw an entire "interpretation" with Sabian symbols and all. Then when I went to a different chart to look, it wouldn't do it. There were lists of houses, etc. but no Sabian symbols or anything like that. When I went back to the chart that had show it, it won't show it anymore.

Was I hallucinating? Or is it actually possible to get a Sabian symbol listing? I saw it. Now I don't. How do I get there again?
Suz

Post by Suz »

Never mind. It took a frantic, confused while, but I figured it out.

Cheers.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

hi suz, this is great, congratulations!
:)