Editing chart lists within a file

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
wendyh

Editing chart lists within a file

Post by wendyh »

I have created a few files now of different categories of charts and have been trying to edit them.

It seems that until the file has been saved *and* then closed and reopened, it's not posible to delete any charts from the list as the [-] button is greyed out.

Is this how the program is designed to work?
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

The program is designed to work with filelists, please, have a look at the online tutorial, this shows you all about the main concepts.
wendyh

Post by wendyh »

I posted this question after going through the online tutorial and reading some bits several times over.

The tutorial gives the impression you can remove unwanted charts from the list within any one file once they've been added, but I'm finding that for new files you first have to save them, then close them, the reopen them again before the option to remove a chart from the list is no longer greyed out and unavailable. I was just wondering whether the program is meant to work that way?
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

no.