Please Help Me Add Mt Everest Nepal to my atlas

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Suz

Post by Suz »

thank you for your help and insight.

as far as MtEverest goes, if my friend falls off the mountaintop, so be it. for his own safety, he will have to consult someone else if he really needs to KNOW if suchandsuch a time is a good time for him to attempt to climb MtEverest.

As far as I'm concerned the answer is "NO! It is not a good time." Because I also believe in signs and symbols...a lot...and since I have had such a difficult time doing this, the difficulty is a loud warning to me that maybe it's not such a good mountain for him to try to climb. I just saw a show on tv about it and it did not bode well for those climbers. I want to encourage him to select a different mountain to scale.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

i fully appreciate your conclusion on this. just imagine you predict difficulties on whatever: you might feel, that your prediction was maybe part of the cause of the failure, because it was taking positive energy away. and on the other hand, if you said everything was good and there would be an accident, you might feel that you even encouraged someone in his endeavor where you should have spoken out a clear warning...
meaning: we can hardly be too cautious about getting involved in such matters!