Bi-wheels?

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Merkiron

Bi-wheels?

Post by Merkiron »

Does your program have bi-wheels?
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

Yes, objects of a second chart are drawn "outside" of the wheel. It is described in more depth in the tutorial. Especially have a look at the saving of files to enable bi-wheels and at the drawing of aspects (inner and outer, etc.) and don't miss out to have a different selection of objects inside and outside for different kinds of charts :-)
Merkiron

More on Bi-wheels

Post by Merkiron »

THanks for your help! I am seriously considering purchasing this program. I figured out the Bi-wheel issue last night. Howecer, when points are added outside, is there a way to have the degrees (signs) added as well? I know you cansee them in the sidebar, but...you know I'm a virgo rising so go figure. :cry:
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

the degrees will not be drawn around the wheel, it is a new feature that will one day be realized. i am pisces with virgo rising and mercury and venus in aquarius. so... it seems i am transcending my virgo rising a little bit :-)
Merkiron

Post by Merkiron »

I have Ven at 24 Aqu. Your pisces shows through in the very nice aesthetics to your work, like that cool mountain pic above! THe only difference in the description (of yourself) and I is that Iam an Aries Sun conj. Mars. So I'm here to push you! So hurry up already! JKD... :lol:
Thanks for replying.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

8)