As time goes by..Chart in real time?

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Merkiron

As time goes by..Chart in real time?

Post by Merkiron »

I just purchased a MAC BK PRO today. I have been using IO astrology software for years now, and assumed I could run OS9 on the new MAcs. The salsman told me "probably". He was wrong. So now I am browsing for the best MAc astro sofware I can find. I just downloaded the demo version of Kairon 3. This looks very good. In comparing IO to Kairon 3, I will ask my Qs: Can you have a chart standing that is continually recalculted for real time , and ecclerated like IO Star Sprite? If not, its a great suggestion.
Other wise, looking great!. Also, I am having trouble finding info on the differences between the different versions of your program. Private?Professional?

thanks!
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

well, you can't run os9 but at least you can run windows XP :-)
to your questions: you can use the time machine for animations at any speed, the animation goes while holding the mouse down and stops the moment you release the mouse.
the features of all versions of Kairon are same, but "full" versions give you access to the full ACS-Atlas (which MUST be first downloaded before it can be used). You can't use your old IO-Atlas with Kairon. The "Pro" versions legitimate to make money with Kairon while the "Private" versions are for private use only. Please don't miss the tutorials, you will find lots of keys that allow you to unlock all the features of Kairon. Without working through the tutorials you would miss too much.