Best Book?

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Suz

Best Book?

Post by Suz »

I want to get a really good astrology book without having to buy an entire library to find "the one".

Can anyone here suggest which one book they can't live without?

Thanks.

Suz :)
rodsmith

best book

Post by rodsmith »

Hi Suz,

seriously? it depends on what you're looking for.

I recommend Horoscope Symbols, By Robert Hand for early students. Hand's "Planet in ..." series are pretty good as far as modern cookbooks go.

My wife who teaches 101 recommends "Parker's Astrology" and a titile or two from Steven Forest.

My own reading choices run from Johannes Kepler, through Al Biruni, Abu MaShar, Clauius Ptolemy, Vetis Valens and back to Pythagoras. To me, those volumes are indispensible, but there's nothing easy about them. Once I have waded through them, I'll know a little more about how astrology was done for the 2200 years before Kepler.

Take Care

Rod
Suz

Post by Suz »

Thank You very much for you generous recommendations. They are much appreciated.

:D
Merkiron

Books

Post by Merkiron »

Books I recommend: Alen Oken's Complete Astrology (trilogy) Somewhat esoteric, but his aspects are succinct and devastatingly accurate! For an updated perspective Astrologik by Antero Ali. THe Astrology of Personality by Dane Rudhyar