Blank radix

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Phil

Blank radix

Post by Phil »

After 3 months I wanted to use my registered version of Kairon 3 again.
I launched a search and got after a very long time a blank radix (no planets, no Asc, no signs...) Only the table gave the aspects.
When I clicked in the prefernce panel on the Default button everything stalled.

I tried to reinstall Kairon. No change
I tried to install Kairon 3.5. No change and I got the message that I had to install the kairon_semiserif font that was already installed.

I work on a Mac OS 10.3

What should I do ?
mehemptah
Site Admin

font-atlas

Post by mehemptah »

Dear Phil,
thank you for purchasing Kairon.
Installation of Kairon 3.5 requires you to delete the old font Kairon Semiserif, this is very important. The easiest test for a font is using "TextEdit" to make out wether the font is truly gone or not. The font tool must show the newly installed font only once.
Then it is important that the Kairon folder is directly in the Applications folder, not grouped or something like this.
Last the extended Atlas must be installed after entering a full license key like you did. This extended Atlas needs to be downloaded firsts according to the instructions of the purchase receipt email.
It has ever been one of these three reasons if Kairon ceased to work:
Wrong or no font, atlas not installed, Kairon folder moved.
Your operating system is all right.
Take care,
Kilian
mehemptah
Site Admin

thread continues elsewhere

Post by mehemptah »