Error on installation.

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
dcwin

Error on installation.

Post by dcwin »

:? HELP! (please?)
I have a G4 mac running 10.4.5. I attempted to download and install (several times!) the Kairon 3 app, but am unable to open the package! It gives me an error message " an error occurred during the un-stuffing. Error # 17535" I've restarted, shut down, opened and closed the download page, and re-downloaded the file several times, but I still can't find the problem. I've used older versions of Kairon and loved them, but haven't tried any since the switch to "Tiger". Can you offer any suggestions for me? ANY help will be deeply appreciated!
Thanks, and thanks for making the ONLY decent program for Mac astrologers! :D
mehemptah
Site Admin

download troubles

Post by mehemptah »

the download must have a bit more than 7MB. Unless it has reached that size, unstuffing will lead to errors. if your download problems persists you can try to download Kairon from http://www.tucows.com, or order the CD from the Kagi shop. The CD has the advantage to come with the full ephemeris range for over 10000 years requires no additional downloads for the full licenses.
The download itself as well as installation on Tiger systems has now been tested and verified many times, so it can only be your internet connection.
best wishes,
Kilian