Multiple Kairon!

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
h_sundt

Multiple Kairon!

Post by h_sundt »

To my dismay I opened Kairon 3.55 Kairon folder and found multiple Kairon, (is this due to a gravitational lens like a super-giant black hole?).

Now I HAVE installed from Internet when paying and I re-installed from Disc when it arrived to get full ephemeris.

So I have Kairon 3.53 Kairon 3.54 Kairon 3.55 of which only Kairon 3.54 launches. What have I done? What shall I do? Will Amon Duul 2 or Faust ever release another album. (I alone in Oregon don't loath them). HAL

:roll:

Babel Fish Translation
Auf deutsch:
Zu meinem Schrecken öffnete ich Kairon 3.55 Kairon Heft und fand mehrfaches Kairon, (ist dieses wegen eines Gravitationsobjektivs wie eine super-giant schwarze Bohrung?). Jetzt HABE ich vom Internet angebracht, als das Zahlen und ich von der Scheibe wieder installierten, als sie ankam, um vollen Ephemeris zu erhalten. So habe ich Kairon 3.53 Kairon 3.54 Kairon 3.55, von dem nur Kairon 3.54 ausstößt. Was habe ich getan? Was soll ich tun? Freigabe des Wille- Amon Duul 2 oder Faust überhaupt ein anderes Album. (ich alleine in Oregon nicht abgeneigt sie). :roll:
mehemptah
Site Admin

multiple? :-)

Post by mehemptah »

like you might have read in the explaining comments during the installation process:
- Kairon 3.53 is optimized for G3 architecture and is also compatible back to osX 10.3.
- Kairon 3.55 only runs on Intel and G5
- and for osX 10.4 on any architecture you can run Kairon 3.54.
Just trash the ones you don't wish to use and treasure the left over one :-)

k

PS: The intel Macs run a lot faster with the Kairon 3.55 item than with the other ones, that is why i included these system specific compilations on the cd.