Interpretation of Charts

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
MarkW

Interpretation of Charts

Post by MarkW »

Does Kairon generate chart interpretations? I’m not an astrologer but I would like to follow the stars in my daily life. So I need an easy to use program that generates it’s own explanations of what each day’s horoscope predicts.
rodsmith

Post by rodsmith »

Interpretations are a minefield of their own with opinions ranging from "must have" to "not on your life".

It is very difficult to produce an accurate interpretation on a computer. I have yet to see it done well. The subtleties of freewill and fate (regardless of how you see the line between them) require an agile, and experenced mind to discern their meaning for any specific chart.

Robert Hand's book "Horoscope Symbols" is a great introduction to "what means what?"

Take Care

Rod[/quote]
mehemptah
Site Admin

interpretations

Post by mehemptah »

so much said (thank you rod):
Kairon allows you to enter your interpretation texts yourself and then puts the fuses together accordingly. This is more a learning help than a true interpretation, kind of a collage. A software will ever just create a collage, where a true astrologer is an artist and will be able to do much more.
But it is what is generally called an interpretation.
You can create many files for thes "interpretations" relating to topics like children, love, business, etc.