Aspect grid not correct

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Lorel

Aspect grid not correct

Post by Lorel »

Hi Killian,

I opened my chart (that I imported from Kairon 2) and it was correct so clicked on Transits for 3 days ago, and those look correct and are listed correctly in the list in lower left (after printing out the chart) but the aspect grid is all wrong. The aspects in the grid are not my birth aspects or the transits applied to my chart or todays planets aspecting each other either. Also the AAF info is also wrong re transits.

Do you know what might be wrong?
Lorel
mehemptah
Site Admin

confused

Post by mehemptah »

Hi Lorel,

unfortunately it is not possible to guess what may have gone wrong from your description. The least thing would have been to send me your chartfile that you are talking about and a screenshot of what is wrong.
You didn't even mention which version of Kairon you are using.
And would you mind to drop one 'l' from 'Killian' to 'Kilian'?

There is no saving of Transits to AAF, only your birth data are stored there.
When i use any of my charts the aspects in the grid reflect what i entered.

Take care,
Kilian
Lorel

Post by Lorel »

Hi Kilian,

I figured out that the aspect grid displays the right aspects on kairon3.5 beta when I don't import charts from Kairon2 and set them up from scratch.

thanks

Lori
Lorel
mehemptah
Site Admin

up from scratch

Post by mehemptah »

Hi Lorel,

it doesn't happen on my mac, when i either import charts from Kairon 2.19 nor when i set them up from scratch. To find out what truly happens you can only reimport your chart and compare the two entries in the aaf section, because all that is saved about a chart is in that aaf section. There should be a difference between your 'set up from scratch' file and your imported file and that should give us an answer on how to deal with that, especially now that it has become a public issue.

take care,
Kilian
Lorel

Post by Lorel »

I think I figured out what is going on.

when I first posted the above message I must have had the "momentary" chart selected when I viewed what I thought were the AAF data for my chart.

When I import my own chart and make sure it is highlighted I get the right data in AAF. However when I then click on the Momentary file and check AAF it gives me the data for my chart.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Kairon 2 was so simple :D
Lorel