Need Help!

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
HouseMouse

Need Help!

Post by HouseMouse »

Just ran through the trial download, and like the software very much, so I purchased it through Kagi.

But, now when I try to open it, it won't open. I get the spinning beachball, and when I go to the "force quit" screen, it tells me that Kairon isn't responding.

What have I done wrong? How do I fix it?

Thanks for any help you can offer in advance.

Editing to add that I am running Tiger, the latest version, on an Imac G5 with 1 GB added. And, I am kind of mad that it worked fine when in trial mode, and now won't work since I shelled out $85 for it.

Can I get my money back if I can't get it to work?
HouseMouse

Hey, got quick help via email!

Post by HouseMouse »

my email was answered promptly, and I am delighted!

and, the problem is solved!

Thanks so much!
harry101

Post by harry101 »

What was the fix? Me too, please.

I have had the same problem for over a year under OS 10.3 and now OS 10.4.2. I presumed I had to wait till bugs were removed in the software, and still use Kairon 2.18 (classic).
Mac G4 400
896 MB RAM
HouseMouse

Shoot! What his name's Disease has struck me!

Post by HouseMouse »

I can't remember what the fix was, and went to my saved mail box to see if I could find the info. I must have cleaned it out. But! there is a fix, and it is a one time thing, because I now have no trouble with Kairon, and love the software!

Will try to mouse around on the forums here, and see if I can remember. I am an old-timer, and the short term memory is clogged up with other stuff right now.
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

8) it is quite simple: before using the extended ACS Atlas it must be downloaded according to the instructions of the payment receipt email. This is, so that people who don't wish to use it need not download another 5MB from the www just for nothing.
Best wishes,
Kilian