First Six Tutorials Online!

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
mehemptah
Site Admin

First Six Tutorials Online!

Post by mehemptah »

The first six Tutorials are now online in english and are available at www.kairon.cc and via Kairon's help in the "Help" menu. You are most welcome to help improve them by also posting questions into this FAQ. They will be answered here to start out with and in due time become part of the tutorial.
harry101

Would love more help.

Post by harry101 »

My big difficulty with Kairon 3 seems to be that is has such a different interface from other Mac applications that I can't get my head around it. After 2 years as a registered user I still use Kairon 2.19 on Mac classic.

I have been through the tutorial several times, and I can learn other things easily. I have been an amateur astrologer for 20 years.

One thing that would help me is a change in the way the tutorial is formatted. I am over 50 and find it hard to read a screen at a high resolution for long periods. I have to change my screen resolution from 800x600 to 1024x768 for the tutorial because the way it is made does not seem to allow wrapping when the resolution is decreased.

The biggest thing that would help me, though, is expanded tutorials and help, and above all, a manual. People who make computer applications are gifted in a special way and it is normal that they draw on the contribution of someone with more ordinary skills in things like tutorials, help and manuals. The author of the Mac application, GraphicConverter, for example seems to have done this well by finding a friend who can understand his explanations of how the interface and features work and who provides well-written free updates of a manual for which there is a small initial charge.

There must be someone out there who could collaborate with Killian to amplify the tutorial and help materials so that people like me could use the potential of this application.
Mac G4 400
896 MB RAM