About Selena/White Moon ...

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
RVX

About Selena/White Moon ...

Post by RVX »

This Hypothetical planet (Selena/White Moon) I found in file Kairon/SwissEphemeris/seorbel.txt, but I can't find it everywhere in Preferences.
Is it doesn't in program or has other name :?:
mehemptah
Site Admin

selena and further default bodies

Post by mehemptah »

in a pre alpha of kairon 3 selena was included, but then i got doubts about it... yet, now, as i am implementing "vulcan" for "esoteric astrology", i would be very happy for planet requests and maybe explanations about the why this and not another body... i was just pushed off by the history of the selena theory, so i thought it was no longer popular . ... i would be happy for any information
;-)
RVX

Post by RVX »

I got your idea, and thanks.
But I always believe that the compound aspects of Moon, Lilith, and Selena has special meaning.
So, if you don't mind, please send the version included selena to me. My email is rvxayu@giga.net.tw, thanks!

PS: I insist on using your software, because many softwares aren't strictly, especially precision of time at different longitude and latitude.
mehemptah
Site Admin

adding selena

Post by mehemptah »

you are MOST welcome to insist on using my software 8) ... i cannot send you the pre-alpha though, as i have no copy of it. But if you accept, i send you the next Beta that will have Selena in again :shock:
RVX

Post by RVX »

Sure. Thank you very much. :D
mehemptah
Site Admin

Beta with Selena now available

Post by mehemptah »

Hi there,
meanwhile a functional Beta is availabe including Selena again. You can find it at http://kilian.stern.net/Kairon35Beta.zip. It is an upgrade installer, so a functional Version of Kairon needs to be there already. It could be on some configurations that the files permissions get altered somehow, so please make sure that the private Atlas and all Preference files have "read and write" permissions. I still have no clue how on some sytems they change from time to time, but not on others.
Take care,
Kilian
RVX

Post by RVX »

Oh! YA~ I found it. :D
It has more new beautiful icons and new functions.
Just trying now...

Appreciate for your effort.