Lost aspect function with Panther upgrade

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
elandra

Lost aspect function with Panther upgrade

Post by elandra »

I did the OS upgrade today to version 10.3.5 and noticed that I no longer get Aspects in the generated text file or the aspect grid. Grid shows up but no data within it.
Hope that is not a hassle to fix?
Thanks,
elandra
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

I was on 10.3.5 (european osX) quite for a while and did the upgrade to version 10.3.6 and nothing like that happened. Can you have a look at the entries at the "aspects" tab in the "preferences" dialog of kairon? Anything that happens about aspects should be reflecte there. Will changes in that panel be accepted and will they still be there, even after quitting kairon and launching it again?
elandra

That's fixed it

Post by elandra »

Thanks for the reply. I used the reset button in preferences, selected all and reopened the program and all was well once again.

I am so impressed with this software and really enjoy the speed of viewing many different charts.

Thanks again for coaching me through to an easy solution. :D