Features added in pro. upgrade

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Black Rat

Features added in pro. upgrade

Post by Black Rat »

Before I buy, I would like to know!
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

there are no features added.
Kairon comes in two modes, one with full Atlas, one with mini Atlas.
Therefore, there are full licenses and mini licenses which corresponds to the Atlas available. I would never recommend a mini license, as adding a new city to the atlas has proven difficult for the majority and as the majority would actually appreciate the Atlas, but just doesn't want to pay for it.
The Mini licenses are exactly what the 30 launches trial is.
Registering for a full license makes it necessary to READ the registration receipt and download and install the Atlas according go its instructions.
Then what about the Pro licenses?
These allow making money with Kairon. So the normal thing would be: Full Pro. But some people want do do charts as a matter of goodwill and without charging. So for this case i have offered the private licenses, they are cheaper, just as no money is being made. It would be not fair to charge the same amount from those, who get their money back within two or three consultings as from those, who work just for free.
Anyways i don't recommend buying Kairon before trying.
So the trial is exactly what the full version is, exept for the atlas.