A wee bit of a problem

This is the old FAQ vor Versions 3.0 - 3.5.12
For full support please download and install Kairon 3.6 and ask your questions into the new FAQ
Das ist das alte FAQ für Versionen 3.0-3.5.12
Für vollen Support bitte Kairon 3.6 herunterladen und installieren und Fragen dann ins neue FAQ für 3.6 posten. Eine Fortführung des alten FAQ würde hier nur verwirren.
Suz

A wee bit of a problem

Post by Suz »

I have a birthday coming in a couple of days and thought to try to do a progression for the first time. Seemed simple enough. The problem is that result is that Kairon thinks that I am a year younger than I actually am. Which throws the whole thing off. So, now I'm greatly confused.

I tried to email the screen shots to you, Kilian, but your email has changed.

What to do, what to do?????
mehemptah
Site Admin

Post by mehemptah »

just for the public digestion, about what we could clear by email: the "year younger" was seen in the profections screen and that was because for profections a year is counted by seconds and not per date. due to leap years this results in being one year younger on the birthday, sometimes, but being old enough again the next day.

email: in the forum there is a direct email link to me (memberlist, once you are logged in) and on the website there will soon be a valid contact sheet again (had to drop old addresses because of too much spam...) :-)
Suz

Post by Suz »

Well, if that wasn't a HUGE disappointment as I was thinking that since I am getting older maybe...just maybe I had forgotten what year I was born in and gained a year! Like a miracle! Like a gift from Angels.

What a disappointment to discover I'm still getting older and there is no way to make myself younger...in this lifetime.

*pouts*